Mutual Trust Bank Limited (MTB) is a Financial Services Group company headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh, The bank has been in operation for the last 13 years and has three fully owned subsidiaries - MTB Securities Limited, MTB Capital Limited and MTB Exchange (UK) Limited, It operates a countrywide network of 76 branches, with 100 ATMs and employs around 1,300 people with an admired corporate governance standard and unique corporate culture, based on a home-grown philosophy known as MTB3V!
As part of realising its vision and mission, MTB is eager to enrich its human resources pool with talented, proactive, dynamic and committed people, who wish to take up the challenge of banking as a long-term career and be an exciting member of the 2nd batch of MTB Management Trainees (MMT).
Position: "MTB Management Trainee Batch of 2012" (MMT 2012)
Qualification and other competencies:
• MBA/ MBM/ MSS/ Masters degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Human Resources, Law or any related discipline (to be decided by the bank) from a highly reputed university or educational institution, anywhere in the world
• Minimum CGPA should be 3.20 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00 (no third division/third class in academic career is acceptable)
• Very good spoken and written command over both the English and Bangla languages
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, self motivated and driven to succeed
• Capable of multi-tasking with strong presentation skills
• Excellent computer and web-use skills
• Has demonstrated interest in extra-curricular activities
• Age limit: 26 years (as of May 31, 2012)
• An intensive orientation and induction program
• Technical, motivational and leadership training programs, held at the well-equipped MTB Training Institute (MTBTI), and other institutions, both at home and abroad, to ensure the MMTs are equipped to take on the challenge of being a future leader
• A high performance culture, where team members work with enthusiasm and pride, in search of excellence
• Fast track career to recognize proactive and outstanding performers
• An attractive compensation and benefits package with terminal benefits regarded as one of the best in the country
• After successful completion of the one year Management Trainee program, the MMTs will be appointed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank, at any of its offices, branches or subsidiaries in the country
Eligible candidates will first appear for a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to face the subsequent stages of the selection process, which includes two rounds of interviews and finally a medical test.
Interested candidates are requested to log on to www.mutualtrustbank.com for completing the application form and submit it through the MTB e-Recruitment System.
Last Date of Application: June 14, 2012
MTB is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-abled persons. Any canvassing or influencing the selection process will result in automatic disqualification of the application.