Jobs in Hop Lun Apparel Limited

WITH A WINNING TEAM
HOP LUN APPAREL LTD, a member of HOP LUN GROUP based in Hong Kong and operating in Bangladesh since 2000, is looking for career minded and goal oriented professionals to fill the following positions for its rapid expansion having new factories.

ASSISTANT FACTORY MANAGER (2)
Candidates having Masters in any discipline from a recognized University. Industrial Engineering will be preferred having minimum 11 years, in which 05 years in similar position in Large- Knit / Woven Garments. Must have strong leadership capability to operate factory operations independently with the view to implement team synergies having proven interpersonal skills to maintain effective and satisfactory working relationship with staff at all levels.

SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER / ASST. MANAGER - PRODUCTION (6)
Candidates   having   minimum   Masters   in   any   science   discipline,   preferably Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University will be preferred having minimum 8 years, in which 3 years in similar position in Large Knit / Woven Garments.

ASSISTANT MANAGER - HRA (2)
Candidates having minimum Masters with PGDPM / MBA in FIRM from a recognized University with minimum 05 years experience, in which 2 years in similar position in reputed manufacturing company preferably in RMG. The candidate must have the leadership capability to run HRA wing independently.

ASSISTANT MANAGER - QUALITY CONTROL (2)
Candidates having minimum Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 5 years experience, in which 2 years in the similar field of Knit / Woven Garments.

SR. OFFICER / OFFICER / ASST. OFFICER - PRODUCTION (24)
Candidates having minimum Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with experience of minimum 3 years in the similar position in Large Knit / Woven Garments.

SR. OFFICER / OFFICER - IPE (10)
Candidate having minimum Masters in IPE. Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized; University will be preferred having minimum 3 years experience in similar position in Large Knit / Woven Garments. The candidate must have the capability of follow-up, time & motion study, Monitor.

OFFICER - QUALITY CONTROL (12)
Candidate having minimum Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 3 years experience in the similar field of Knit / Woven Garments. Must have the capability to ensure the quality of production to meet customers' requirement by regular auditing/monitoring.

FEMALE TECHNICIAN - TRAINEE (20)
Candidates having Graduate in any discipline having interest to learn faster to build up technical career in the field of most prospective area in apparel industry. The candidates shall have the opportunity of clear and pre-defined career path to reach, the leading position with attractive rewarding package. Fresher’s are encouraged to apply.

If you are confident, please e-mail detail CV to apphr@hopiunbd.com or apply to the below mentioned address within the 7 days

Only short listed candidate will be contacted for interview.

HRA Department, Hop Lun Apparel Ltd., Sheema Complex, Shataish Road, Gazipura, Tongi, Gazipur.

38 comments:

  1. need admin officer /manager post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am Sharmin akter from Rangpur.l am interested for the post of Welfare officer. Experience 2 years of admin section.l have completed my graduation and post graduation in management under the National university.

      Delete
  3. I Need a job Hop lun Factory computer Operator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Dyeing & printing fabris Experience 7 years,

      Delete
  5. I need a job in your company as a Computer operator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need a job in your company as a production manager..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Ariful Islam from Tangail. I am interested for the post of Production Officer of lingerie Department. Experience 5 years of lingerie production. I have completed my graduation & post graduation in management under the National University. Can you help me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any pepole in the world who born with experience?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Jamal Hossain From Beximco D E P Z. I need a job so I find out the job.
    Cell - No- 01715738432/ 01893443745
    Email- mjamalhossain22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am suhel ahmed from apex lengeri ltd.technician molding Section
    call no:01743713188/01821902038
    Stdy:diploma In textile

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a job in your company as a HR

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a job Electrical engineer.
    Running job Square pharmaceuticals Ltd.
    Position:junior sub assistant engineer
    Cell no:01712945152

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a job Electrical engineer.
    Running job Square pharmaceuticals Ltd.
    Cell no:01712945152
    Gmail: mdtajimtalukder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need a job Electrical engineer
    01712945152
    Running job Square pharmaceuticals Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm MD forhaduzzaman.i need job Quality asst. Manager....mob..01401907882....(mazaman532@gmail.com) running job Italian Buying house (Boston sports wear ltd).. ....Baridhara.......I waiting for interview....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm MD forhaduzzaman.i need job Quality asst. Manager....mob..01616045006....(mazaman532@gmail.com) running job Italian Buying house (Boston sports wear ltd).. ....Baridhara.......I waiting for interview

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm MD forhaduzzaman.i need job Quality asst. Manager....mob..01616045006....(mazaman532@gmail.com) running job Italian Buying house (Boston sports wear ltd).. ....Barwidhara.......I waiting for interview.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am md. Sazu alam. I need a job quality asst manager more than experience lingerie gmts mob.01910535209.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My need a job please help me
    Electrical engineer Mechanical work good experience
    Mdtajimtalukder@gmail.com
    Running job Square pharmaceuticals Ltd
    10 years Experience

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir, i need a job pls help me! i am a quality inspector

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am Mahedi Hasan.I have experienced as store officer 4 year.At present I am job less.I need a job. please help me sir.phone no:01824649444/Email: hasan03092021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am saiful islam.I have experienced as senior store officer 16 year.I need a job. please help me
    cel 01795896958 email: 1981saiful300@gmail.com
    Reply

    ReplyDelete